Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kimi ni Todoke chapter 53 SCANLATION

Haya5h1 and I are collaborating to produce scanlations of recent kiminitodoke chapters. We are aware that other groups are already working on this project, but due to frustrations that these projects sometimes are not translated completely accurately (because of the Japanese -> Chinese - > English process, some nuances get lost in the translation process), we've decided to take a shot at it.

Our scanlations won't be ready for a month later than the release date in Japan, since haya5h1 gets betsuma from kinokuniya and it takes a while for kinokuniya to get it from Japan. but we'll do our best to get them out quickly.
chapter 53 mediafile link is below:



http://www.mediafire.com/?9w40koqoftxbvgi
enjoy~

8 comments:

  1. Hm, it is almost exactly like the Chinese scanlations..almost.

    But the scans needs proper cleaning! do you need help in that? I am a cleaner, you can email me and i would gladly help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey can you tell me how to open it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misa, try right-clicking on the file and selected "unzip to..." or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sisyphus, But there seems to be no right click option, I am not able to click on the link...and If you don't mind can you post Bokura ga ita Chapter 63 summary...I badly want to know what happens next..Please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sisyphus, I wasn't sure who else to ask but...
    could you help translate the Chapter titles for Volume 12? I have them here:

    episode 47. ちよつとだけ
    chi yo tsu da ke

    episode 48. ふつうにみえる
    fu tsu u ni mi e ru ?

    episode 49. きらいになんて
    なるわけがないんだ
    ki ra i ni ja n te
    ja ru wa ke ga ja i n da

    Because the ones on the online reading sites are clearly inaccurate.
    I'm really sorry since this comment is completely irrelevant to this blog post - I don't know other ways to contact you.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 47: chotto dake = just a little
    48: futsuu ni mieru = looks normal
    49: kirai ni nante naruwake ga nainda = there's no way I'll ever hate you

    Misa: sorry, I didn't understand you the first time - just copy the link starting from "http://......" and paste that into a new window. I'll get up the bokura ga ita chapter 63 summary as soon as I find the raws, but I haven't seen them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sisyphus,I can't wait to read the Summary of Bokura ga ita Chapter 63, you always write wonderful summaries(dialogue-style),it feels great that way rather than reading as a straight paragraph...

    ReplyDelete